Issues we work with
If you feel that certain problems are affecting your well being or feel troubled in a way that’s hard to describe, then it may be a good time for you to come and talk to someone.
The Grove’s fully qualified counsellors and psychotherapists are experienced in working with you to find a way to work through your difficulties. We know it’s not easy to open up to someone new, so if you’re looking to find a counsellor of a specific gender, sexual orientation or someone who specialises in particular types of work, we will be able to find you the right therapist from our team.
It’s often a difficult decision to recognise that professional support could be helpful, but rest assured, if you’re familiar with any of the experiences outlined below, therapy could be greatly beneficial:
- Relationship Issues – for individuals, families and couples
- Addictive and Compulsive Behaviour
- Abuse – such as sexual, emotional, neglect, physical or violent
- Sexual Problems – such as sexuality, sexual identity, couple’s issues
- Depression and Anxiety – panic attacks, low mood
- Obsessive Behaviour & OCD
- Work and Business Issues – stress, bullying, harassment, performance pressure, redundancy
- Trauma and PTSD
- Insomnia and Disturbed Sleep