With over 10 years’ experience working in private practice, I work with a wide range of emotional difficulties including:
• A significant or unexpected life-change
• Low self-esteem, or a feeling of being not good enough
• Anxiety which can range from constant worry to panic attacks or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
• Depression or low mood, handling uncomfortable feelings of loss, heartache, anger
• Managing relationships; trusting people, feeling like an equal partner rather than feeling taken advantage of and resentful.
• Trauma, including growing up in challenging circumstances, being exposed to abuse, neglect, domestic violence or addiction, or perhaps going through a life changing event.
My aim is to offer a warm, supportive, non-judgemental place to talk about your life and anything that may be confusing, painful or uncomfortable, and to experience some of the following results:
• A positive change in how you think & feel about yourself
• Greater self-understanding & insight, feeling more compassionate & accepting of who you are.
• Improved relationships with family and partners
• Able to look to the future and to make peace with your past
I’m a registered member of BACP and have an MA in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
Here's a showcase featuring just a few of the therapists certified by The Grove