The Grove is a leading provider of quality CPD courses in mental health. Our cutting-edge range of accredited and practical courses is designed to enhance your practice. Learn from renowned experts with years of experience and clinical skill, gained from private practice or with employers such as NHS, Relate, or Mind. Whether you're just starting out or wanting to take your practice to the next level - our training gives you confidence and a wider skillset.
Whether you are learning on Zoom or by self-study video, all our courses include comprehensive materials and a CPD certificate. We run our Zoom courses as interactive experiential learning, with attentive tutor input and multiple opportunities for skills practice working in pairs or trios, supported by study buddy groups for more security in smaller numbers.
Our high-quality courses remain on Zoom, run as live events with tutor interaction tailored to the group, plus experiential skills practice to embed the learning. Payment plans available.
Watch specially-recorded videos and study the course materials in your own time, at your own pace, wherever you wish. Pay by card to access the course.
Our tutor-taught Zoom courses could be right for you if:
- You like experiential learning alongside others in real time
- Your preference is to ask questions of the tutors as you go along, for tailored responses
- You’re looking for in-depth substantial learning of 30+ CPD hours
- A certificate with a skills-based qualification is the outcome you want
- You have the time available for a series of 2-day training events (one weekend per month, usually)
Self-study online courses could suit you if:
- You’re pressed for time
- You only want the essentials
- Flexible study
- 6-10 hours of CPD are enough for now