I am a qualified, person-centred Counsellor who works in collaboration with clients to tailor therapy to the individual’s unique needs. I work at a pace that suits you. I have over 15 years’ experience of working within the Children, Young People and Families sector and am passionate about empowering individuals to gain a stronger sense of self. I have extensive experience of working with young people who demonstrate risky and challenging behaviour and since 2019, I have provided individual counselling to children, young people and adults struggling with a variety of issues including relationships, trauma, depression, anxiety and low self-esteem. I am a registered member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) and a graduate of The Grove Couples/Relationships Therapy course and offer ‘conjoint couples therapy’ with Terry Jackson, a respected friend and colleague. He is also a person-centred counsellor and couples/relationship therapist and a registered member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP).
• CPCAB Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, Level 4
• BA Hons. Childhood and Youth Studies
• Diploma Certificate in Health and Social Care
• Moving Your Practice Online (On-line Therapy Institute)
• Online and Telephone Counselling, Certified Counsellor (Counselling Tutor)
• Couple/Relationship Therapy accredited by COSRT Level 5
Here's a showcase featuring just a few of the therapists certified by The Grove